Full-time opportunity for a Licensed Architect with an ongoing focus on general practice architecture and growing Federal Architecture business. History with Federal project types (Department of Defense and Department of Interior), along with market-driven diversification including Transit, industrial and/or municipal project is a plus. Project Architect will work in multi-disciplinary, collaborative design teams with architects, interior designers, site and building engineers with a good understanding of construction documents and constructability.
- Demonstrate design talent, graphic presentation and effective visual/verbal communication skills in a professional manner is essential.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control duties to help ensure the final product meets the technical requirements and goals of the client.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Building Information Modeling (BIM)/Autodesk Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, Adobe software, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) computer skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture from NAAB accredited school.
- Minimum 5 -years of related experience.
- Registered Architect (R.A.) with NCARB certification or ability to be certified.
- LEED AP BD+C is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team.
- Possess strong leadership capabilities, and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong time management skills.
- Architecture & Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology