We are seeking a structural engineer with a current professional civil/structural engineering license in the State of California and 3-7+ years of experience. Ideally this person will have experience with various types of structural systems and seismic engineering design.
- Project Scheduling and Management
- Structural Building Design at a Senior Level
- Apply structural engineering principles to new and unusual situations and collaborate ideas with other structural team members
- Prepare and monitor project status reports
- Interact with other discipline team leaders and clients
- Travel for site investigations, project, and construction meetings
- Experience in design of structural systems for construction documents
- Managing projects and structural design with drafting team and designers
- Fundamental understanding of multiple structural systems
- Experience with structural engineering calculations for project deliverables
- Highly motivated, organized with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using spreadsheets, word processing, and standard structural software
- Professional Structural Engineering License in State of CA or equivalent experience
Please submit your resume in to be considered for this position.